Employment integration

To be granted a Residence and Work Permit for work reasons, it must be proved that the person has remained in Spain for at least two years and that the alleged working relationship is that of at least six months. The necessary documents are a certificate from the Work Inspection Unit or a legal ruling.

No prison record in Spain or country of origin.

The Employment Integration Permit is issued with no visa requirement, and does not allow the holder to work.

Available at the Foreign Nationals Office.