DRUG ADDICTION PREVENTION AND BEHAVIORS OF RISK
There is a free municipal service for young people with behavioural problems, such as truancy and dropping out of school, family disputes, delinquency or drugs, and for their families. This Service advises them and provides psycho-educational support.
- Female and male teenagers aged between 14 and 21 years old, whose behaviour indicates that they are at risk.
- Relatives or people in charge of teenagers who ask for help or guidelines.
- Teaching centres or people who, as they are in contact with teenagers are looking for guidelines for professional or personal reasons.
There are three different ways to use this municipal service:
- Unrestricted, free individual access by the interested party (by telephone).
- Through the Municipal Social Services.
- When requested by educational centres or youth-related entities.