Citizen Advice Bureau (OAC)
Gexto Town Council has a series of Citizen Advice Bureaus (OAC) to help everyone living in the town. These offices organise their own programmes, but also work with other entities.
In the OAC, you can:
- How to be on the electoral roll and everything related to it.
- Find out about the municipal resources and if you are eligible for them.
- Register any type of document addressed to the Town Council except for planning permission applications.
- Apply for various certificates: cohabitation, residency, good conduct, external sign, distance, occupancy for family groups.
- Appeal against pending penalties.
- Apply for the general OTA parking permit or the permit for the disabled and also the general parking permit for those people.
- Pay your Road Tax (IMTV) or Property Tax (IBI).
- File claims regarding damage to goods or violated rights.
- Apply for grants to study Basque or for summer schools.
- Submit notifications, complaints or suggestions to the town council.
- Get information about state examinations, tenders, grants, awards, trips for the elderly, housing
The Citizen Advice Bureaus (OAC) are open from 8:00 - 14:00 hours Monday to Friday (until 13:30 in summer).
Outside the general working hours, there is a Citizen Information Point. There is also a Citizen Helpline (902115500) that operates from 8:30 to 19:00 hours from Monday to Thursday and from 8:30 to 14:00 hours on Fridays.
Summer opening hours (July and August) from 8:30 to 14:00.